It’s very clear that the rapid spread and rising cases of COVID-19, the Coronavirus, is top of mind for many people. Alva State Bank is doing our part to help stop the spread of the virus while maintaining our responsibilities to our employees and our customers. Please know that the health and safety of our customers and employees is of utmost importance. By following these practices, our hope is to limit exposure to our elderly and high risk customers and employees. Thank you for understanding and supporting our decision to practice social distancing.
Please visit this website for frequently asked questions regarding banking services and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Phase II Lobby Reopening
As a community, we feel it is important to work together to flatten the curve of this virus in hopes of protecting our elderly and most at risk community members. By each of us doing our part we can help safeguard those people most vulnerable to this disease.
Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
All of our Alva State Bank & Trust Co. lobbies will be open. Our loan offices will continue to be closed, but available by appointment only. Each lobby will allow a limited number of customers in at one time, with appropriate social distancing practices followed. Customers are encouraged to wear a mask when a 6 foot distance cannot be maintained between employees and customers.
Drive thru Banking will continue to operate normally.
Feel free to call during normal business hours
to discuss appointment options.
What is the bank doing to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus?
- Asking employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Disinfecting commonly used areas more often, including teller workstations, countertops, ATMs, and door handles.
- Using technology, such as WebEx for meetings.
- Practicing social distancing such as no handshaking/hugging, maintaining a greater distance between other people, and avoiding crowds.
- Washing hands frequently and using hand sanitizer.
- Practicing self-quarantine if exposed to the virus.
- Halting travel for conferences, seminars, and training
- Monitoring the guidance and latest reports from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control as well as federal, state and local agencies regarding the spread of the virus.
What we are asking our customers to do to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
We encourage all customers to utilize the following banking options to meet your daily needs.
- Drive-thru Banking
- Online or Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Online or Mobile Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- ATMs available at Alva, Kiowa, Enid, & Freedom
- Online Account Opening
For more information on any of these banking options, questions or concerns, please call your local branch or our toll free number