Kasasa Saver® is savings, simplified. Link it to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® to auto-transfer your rewards — and earn competitive interest.
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.75% to 0.42% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- $20 minimum deposit to open
- *APY= Annual Percentage Yield
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
A $20 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
Monthly ACH debit or credit, enrolled in eStatements, are conditions of this account.
Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications.
Limit of 1 account(s) per social security number.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account.
A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings.
Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.